Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Framing Walk-Through

This week Brandon went to the first walk-through of our new house. All of the framing and the exterior is finished!! It's going up so fast!!

From the living room looking into the dining room/kitchen:
The island in the kitchen:
From the kitchen looking into the living room:
My cozy fireplace!:)
Our little backyard...but I'm so grateful to have one at all!:
This is the view from one of the kid's bedrooms...it's a beautiful view of Mt.Ranier!:

3 comments:

Anonymous. said...

Hey, I like the title of your blog: it really highlights the beauty of life. My blog runs along a similar thread, you should check it out if your ever interested.

chuckchuck said...

I like the construction pictures of your home - since we're building a home here in the Philippines - the construrtion here is much different then back in the states. I bet you all are excited!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.