Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Big Little Boy!

Sorry I haven't been posting here a lot lately...we've been so busy! But I'm finally finished unpacking (all that means is that everything is out of a box...not necessarily in it's place, though!) so I now have a few more free moments during the day. For all who have asked, I'll be putting up pics of semi-finished rooms fairly soon. :)


My little boy is officially a Kindergartner! Can you believe it?! This morning was our first official school day. It wasn't as heartbreaking for me as it is for a lot of moms because I get to keep him here all to myself, but it was still bittersweet. I'm excited to see him growing and learning, but at the same time I can't believe how fast he's growing up! Here are a couple of pics from the morning.



(See that book? It's Hop On Pop by Dr. Seuss and he's actually READING it! I'm so proud! :)

No comments: