Friday, April 11, 2008

For Mom

Per my mom's request, here are some more pictures of the kids. It seems that blogging about anything other than the kids is unacceptable...I should know this by now, shouldn't I?! :) That's okay...they're my favorite subject, too.

Ethan playing with Sadie in front of the mirror:
Both making silly faces:
Annabeth in a VERY rare moment of chill:


And in a not-so-rare moment of eating dirt:


And just being cute:

And, last but not least, Brandon with our "foo-foo dog" (as he likes to call her). He laughs because he says he feels wierd taking his foo-foo dog in for her hair appointments...but she's even more foo-foo when she comes back from them:


That bow never lasts long...but it's cute while it's there:) NEVER did I think I would be making hair appointments for a DOG!! But...one of the benefits of a Shih Tzu is that they don't shed. The downside of that is that you have to trim their hair regularly. Who knew?

No comments: