Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Few Summer Pics

Poor Annabeth is still sick. It's been about two weeks now and she's still not feeling any better; she's still having fevers and terrible coughing fits. I think I'm going to take her in to see the doctor tomorrow. I haven't taken her in yet because in the morning she always seems to be feeling a lot better, but as the day gets closer to evening she starts feeling and looking terrible all over again. I'm really not sure what's going on with her -- we've all been sick, but she doesn't seem to be able to get rid of it. I'll update you when I know more!

Because we've all been sick, and with Annabeth still being sick, we haven't been out of the house too much lately. But here are a few pictures from this up-and-down beginning of the summer.

Ethan is always picking flowers for me! :)


Both kids in their sunglasses:

Ethan playing in the tree:

Sadie longing to go outside and play (she seriously needs a haircut!):
My happy, handsome husband:

Annabeth very dirty and very proud of the worm she found:
Being silly in the bathtub:

No comments: