Tuesday, September 2, 2008

"These are a few of my favorite things..."

The last few days have been so wonderful! I've finally been able to enjoy some much needed family time and we've actually been able to relax a little bit! September is shaping up to be a very busy month for us -- besides having every weekend booked for something or other, we've now got to be out of our condo by the 15th!!! Yep, we're finally moving! We'll be living with my grandmother in Monroe for the next three months while our house is being built. Praise the Lord for that and for the many daily blessings He gives! I'm so grateful for these last few days as we prepare to head into a busy, busy fall. Here is a glimpse at the little blessings I've been given over these last couple of days:

Finally being able to spend some time with Brandon, an amazing husband and loving daddy:


A family portrait drawn by my sweet little boy (Annabeth and I have the long hair and Ethan and Daddy have the short hair):


A stack of books from Half Price Books...only $2.00 each!:


My petered out puppy (and the handsome man she's sitting with!:) :

Hot tea and dark chocolate. Mmmmm....:

Watching movies that made me laugh :D

Recieving an updated picture of our sponsor child, Lich, who lives in Vietnam, and a new letter from his mother:


And going back to the Quadrant showroom to put the finishing touches on our new house!! I changed the countertops, added a few appliances, and put french doors in the den. I'm so excited to see the finished product!

Thank you, Lord, for all of these blessings and more.

No comments: