Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Anniversary To Us!


Yesterday Brandon and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary!

In honor of the occasion, here is a list of six things that I love about my husband:
1. His love for the Lord. He always tries to serve God first in his life.
2. His genuinely kind and compassionate heart. He never, ever turns away someone in need.
3. His integrity. He has always strived to be transparent before man and God and he lives it well.
4. His unbelievable patience and understanding with me...I seriously need it!!
5. His selflessness. Absolutely everything he does is for me and the kids. He works so hard to meet every one of our needs and he NEVER complains about it.
6. He is truly a wonderful daddy. The kids are so blessed to have him.
And the list goes on... :) I know it's cheesy, but it's absolutely true when I say that I am more in love today than I was six years ago on our wedding day!

For our anniversary, Brandon arranged babysitters for the kids and took me to our traditional getaway place...Leavenworth! We played mini golf, ate bratwurst and gelato, walked, talked, and shopped. Brandon wasn't feeling well when we first arrived, but he was soon feeling better and we had a wonderful time!

No comments: