Thursday, May 15, 2008

Recycled Overalls

When Ethan was a baby, I saved everything he grew out of. I knew that Brandon and I would have another baby soon and I wanted to keep all his cute little outfits for use again. When I found out I was having a girl, I gave away almost everything I had saved up. I'm sure one day Annabeth will greatly appreciate that she is not a candidate for Ethan's hand-me-downs :) However there were two things that I was able to save for her.

One was a pair of little white shoes:

(Ethan, 3 months old)
(Annabeth, 6 months old)

The other was Ethan's pair of Oshkosh overalls. They were my favorite clothing item of his (he lived in them for months!). I think little ones in overalls are the cutest thing in the world. Annabeth has finally grown into them, so now I am enjoying them all over again! :)

Here is Ethan wearing them when he was two:



And now Annabeth:



It's little things like this that remind me how short and precious these stages are, and how they go as quickly as they come!

Thank you, Lord, for recycled overalls and for the babies that wear them!

No comments: