Sunday, May 4, 2008

Peter Pan is a girl...

Or so my daughter thinks. Her new favorite movie is Peter Pan and the other day while she was watching it I thought, "I should let her dress up in her Tinkerbell outfit!" I tried putting the dress on her..."NO!! NO!!" was her grateful reply. Ethan was more than happy to get into his Peter Pan outfit...he LOVES to wear his costume. But Annabeth would have nothing of it. "Oh, well," I thought. I gave up and went to check my e-mail while I had a few minutes of movie entertainment going. When I went back into the living room, this is what I saw:

So much for Tinkerbell! She had stolen Ethan's hat and sword! What was even funnier was that she kept poking me with the sword making gun noises and saying, "Shoot! Shoot!" Haha. Don't worry, though...Ethan was able to find another weapon (now there's something I never thought I'd say in my entire maternal career). Apparently, Peter Pan is not only a girl...he's also a Jedi:

These two never run out of ways to make me laugh! :D

No comments: