Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Our Humble Abode

I finally figured out how to upload pictures onto Brandon's laptop! I haven't had much of a chance to take pictures lately, but I did manage to take a few shots of our bedroom/laundry room. You can't see it in the picture but the washer and dryer is directly to the left, about a foot from our air mattress. Brandon has referred to us as a "big family burrito"...I think you can see why. :)



Here are a couple of pictures and a video from Brandon and the kids' last night in our condo; they had a campout in the living room, which the kids loved! They ate take-out on the floor and slept in sleeping bags. (I didn't get to be there for the fun because I had to work.)



And, here are a few shots of the only other thing I've managed to get pics of since we've moved. Ethan and Annabeth using their new sidewalk chalk:

(Ethan's turning into quite the little artist, just like his daddy:)

No comments: